WHY NOT USE HIGH PRESSURE GAS WELL TO TURN GENERATORS AND SELL THE ELECTRIC WITH NO EMISSIONS?
Answer by Peter
Because the pressure is already used to move the gas without the need for pumps.
What do you think? Answer below!
- what is the relation between sulphur emissions and electric generators that run on diesel?
- Q&A: Hydro-electric generators in high rise buildings?
- Pressure Washers Direct Announces Best Wall Mount Power Washers
- 2500kVA High Power Diesel Generator
- Where to get a cheap gas powered electric generator?