I need an electric generator to produce about 0.35 volts for 2 seconds. The electric generator will be driven by a falling pendulum, so I need it to be very low friction. Does anyone know where I could get an electric motor or generator that would accomplish this?! Thanks for your help!!
Republished by Blog Post Promoter
- vawt low wind speed electric generators jet blade
- Proforce Portable Generators Ensure Fuel Efficiency And Low Maintenance
- Q&A: Physical Science help please difference between an electric motor and an electric generator?
- I want to build an electric generator from an electric motor, how do I do this?
- Q&A: Physics: Explain the difference between an electric motor and an electric generator?