Where can i find bluebprints for a small hyrdo electric generator to light a light bulb?
My friend and I have a science fair and we got this idea but we can't find any instructions. please help
Answer by Bert K
You probably won't find blueprints for this. You probably don't need any. Just connect a hose to a water faucet, run it down a tube with a dc generator in the middle, the generator output connected to the light bulb. Mount a mechanical device on the generator shaft suitable for being driven by that water flow. A little imagination needed to fabricate the device, but no worries. hth, good luck.
What do you think? Answer below!
Republished by Blog Post Promoter
- What happened after Thomas Alva Edison invented the electric light bulb?
- Q&A: how can an electric generator make light?
- Q&A: An instructor furiously cranks an electric generator to simultaneously power 5 electric light bulbs?
- Where can I find get an electric generator without the drive motor?
- Q&A: how much would it cost for a small electric generator installed into a home gutter system?