What kind of gas regulator do I need for my 45k electric generator?
The gas meter is 200 feet away. The gas company wants to put a high pressure regulator at the meter and a low pressure regulator at the building to service to building and the generator. Is that right or do I need a separate regulator for the generator?
Answer by William B
you need a seperate one for the generator
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Republished by Blog Post Promoter
- What kind of electric generators do I use to supply power for a party?
- What kind of support is there for a hydrogen powered electric grid in America?
- Linear Electric Generator ” one of a kind “
- How could I get my Razor Pocket Mod to run on a electric generator and what kind?
- WHY NOT USE HIGH PRESSURE GAS WELL TO TURN GENERATORS AND SELL THE ELECTRIC WITH NO EMISSIONS?