what are electric oxygen generators called and where do u get them?
Answer by tiggerpat66
They are called "concentrators", and you get them through a medical supply store that deals with oxygen therapy.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Republished by Blog Post Promoter
- In electric generators, what KVA rating should I use for a 1.5hp electric motor connected to a deepwell pump?
- what is the relation between sulphur emissions and electric generators that run on diesel?
- are electric generators and electric motors the samething? need by today Thankyou?
- Q&A: Why are thermo-electric generators most often used in remote locations?
- Electric generators work by?