(PRWEB) August 30, 2012
Having designed, manufactured and tested a mid-scale model of wave energy generating unit, Eco Wave Power wave energy company has successfully proven the concept of producing cheaper electricity from the energy of the ocean waves. Based on a number of their patented inventions, like "Power Wing" and the "Wave Clapper", their electricity generation unit can transform ocean wave energy into electric current more effectively than competitors units.
Amongst many advantages of system its durability truly stands out it employs three different storm protection mechanisms, corrosion protection, shock-wave protection mechanism and a very effective energy control system. The medium-scale ocean wave energy power station was tested on 2 different breakwaters, which emphasized the compatibility of the station to different ocean structures. By now, it has successfully withstood two major storms.
Earlier this year, Eco wave Power received a European Frost & Sullivan Award for New Product Innovation (for developing and implementing a complete solution for effective harvesting ocean waves energy). Since Eco Wave Power ocean wave company targets to efficiently produce energy at a very affordable price level, such renewable energy generation instantly became an object of interest for many ports worldwide.
For more information about ocean wave energy company please contact Mr.David Leb or visit http://www.EcoWavePower.com
- Lucid Energy Announces Commercial Availability of the LucidPipe Power System for In-Pipe Hydropower
- Power Engineering Company in Florida Establishes New Business Relationship in Indonesia
- SWANA Gas Processors Renewable Energy Gas Plant Captures More Landfill Methane for Sale to Pipeline
- Why did AC electric generators take over DC in commercial power generating plants? 10 points?
- Solar Generator – Amazing Solar Generator Is Like Having A Secret Power Plant Hidden In Your Home