www.greenpowerscience.com This is a larger Stirling engine that has a 12v DC Permanent Magnet motor operating fixed as the flywheel bearing. It produces 15 Volt max with NO LOAD. This setup as is produces about 15 watts. The heat sink is a water cooled tank that is a bit short for the displacement piston but does work. I will be adding some heat sinks soon and testing it with the 56 inch dish and a Fresnel Lens. The motor/generator has an additional pulley that the other engine I have may be tied to. The water can be fed continuously or as a tank.
STIRLING ENGINE SOLAR POWER PARABOLIC MIRROR ELECTRIC GENERATOR
Republished by Blog Post Promoter
- STIRLING ENGINE ELECTRIC GENERATOR SOLAR POWER FRESNEL LENS No Load Test
- DIY Solar Electric Panel SOLDER FREE connections solar power generation
- How much power would a v8 engine produce powering an electric generator?
- Electric generator model engine
- Solar Power Electricity Generation-Solar Power Electricity Generation Is Easy