www.greenpowerscience.com This is a small 24v DC geared motor I attached to one of our Small Stirling Engines using plumbing fixtures for a mount. This is a NO LOAD TEST. The maximum voltage was 22v DC and the estimate was 300 ma. So this can produce about 6.5 watts with this simple setup. I am working on a more efficient process. Due to the weather, NO LOADS were tested today but I have tested some leds and small DC motors with good results. I will expand this test when we get better sunny days. Summers in the Sunshine State are 150 days of clouds:-)
Republished by Blog Post Promoter
- STIRLING ENGINE SOLAR POWER PARABOLIC MIRROR ELECTRIC GENERATOR
- How much power would a v8 engine produce powering an electric generator?
- DIY Solar Electric Panel SOLDER FREE connections solar power generation
- coleman electric generator and zero point free energy principal video test
- Pre-Assembly – RaceCom Wind Electric Generator Test