www.greenpowerscience.com This is a larger Steam Engine I have. It was tested at 80 PSI and has a lot of torque. The Permanent Magnet motor is a 1HP Leeson motor that produces very high voltage. It is a good option for lower RPM turbines requiring higher charging voltage. The Timing Chain and gear were placed to test the maximum DC voltage. This is a lower torque setup. For heavier load testing I will be reversing the arrangement. The Geared motor requires 90V DC to run at 4900 RPM to the 120 to 1 ratio of 40 RPM. This Tested at 60 RPM so the power was about 100 watts of the single motor and 185 for the double setup.
Steam Engine 274 Volts DC no load, Larger Steam Engine DC Generator Cam Gear Timing Chain
Republished by Blog Post Promoter
- STIRLING ENGINE ELECTRIC GENERATOR SOLAR POWER FRESNEL LENS No Load Test
- Model steam engine electric generator DC
- Chain Saws Direct Announces Best PTO Chippers
- Electric Steam Generator With Special Features
- 1917 DC Electricity Generator Steam Turbine