electric generators convert mechanical energy into electrical energy?
a.)What are the requiremens for generating emf?
b.)The mechanical energy input is usually rotational movement. What are two possible sources of rotational motion?
Thank you so much to anyone tht helps.
Answer by gintable
A: Faraday's law of induction
B: A human cranking the rotor. A turbine's rotor shaft-coupled to the rotor (be it a hydroturbine, wind turbine, steam turbine, or gas turbine).
Give your answer to this question below!
Republished by Blog Post Promoter
- Kinetic Energy to Electric Generators?
- How do you make an electric generator that transforms 30 Mw of mechanical power into 150 kV electricity?
- Constantly Increasing Demand For Magnetic Electrical Generators
- Alternative Energy Strategies – Magnetic Electric Generator
- Magnetic Electric Generator – Strategy to Produce More Energy Than to Consume