Jensen - The Finest Miniature A/C Visible Generator Made -- -- This A/C Generator is the finest miniature A/C visible Generator made and the perfect accessory for turning larger electrically heated steam engines into a miniature power plant. For additional Science Fair and Physics fun, this A/C generator can be powered by any external power source, such as an electric motor, hand crank, wind or water power. -- Using this electric generator is the perfect way to demonstrate the basic electrical principals used by Thomas Edison in the 1880's. -- The belt-driven generator operates at approximately 1500 rpm and will produce enough electricity to light the 3.8 volt bulb which is included. The unit is mounted on a metal base (7.6 x 11.4 cm) and has a V-grooved pulley for the drive belt.
For more information: Jensen Electric Generator
Republished by Blog Post Promoter
- The Function of Electric Generators
- Cal Poly, Solar Thermal Electric Generator – Project Update: 4-20-09
- Homemade Electric Generator Review – Residential Windmill Electricity Generator
- Electric Steam Generator With Special Features
- Q&A: How do electric generators at power plants work?