this is 3 phase electric motor converted into a generator,i have used 3 capacitors 50 micropharad 450 volts,another generator as you can see on video is 2.2kW einhell generator,original alternator has burn out so i had to replace with this electric motor converted into a generator,and the small amer dc motor give output power of 400watt,all electric motors converted to generator on youtube or internet shows only measurments in volts or light a light bulb,my can light a lightbulb,power any electric machine,all i know is thet this works great,on the voltmeter you can see 415 volts,and on the 3 outputs i get 220 volts
induction motor converted in generator
Republished by Blog Post Promoter
- 3 Phase Motor Converted to Generator
- If we converted our sewage plants to produce methane could we power electric generators in each town?
- Homemade induction generator
- Q&A: If i have a 3 fase 110v electric motor and use it as a gen’rator will it actualy become 3 diffrent generators?
- selfrunning free energy RomeroUK Muller Motor Generator running Suspended