- 9375 Max Watts/7000 Continuous Watts, 420cc 4 stroke engine, low oil protection, fuel gage, AVR, overload protection
- Easy to operate - features a simplified power control center, oil, funnel, and power cord included.
- Smart Start TM - Comes with color-coded starting controls and 24-hour instructions at 1-888-RECOIL-8
- 3 year limited warranty
- 7 hour run time at 50% load, 6.5 gallon fuel tank
Keep the lights on, the water hot, the fridge cold and the TV tuned in. In a power outage, we make it easy to reap the many practical benefits of your HW7500EL Honeywell Portable Home Generator w/Electric Start. The generator comes with everything you need to get started: never-flat wheels and a high leverage handle for easy mobility; the first liter of oil with a funnel to pour it; and a 4-in-1 power cord. The HW7500EL also comes with the added benefit of an electric start. Features include: a simplified power control center, color coded starting control, 24 hour instructions at 1-888-RECOIL-8, a sound filtered oversized muffler for quiet operation, low oil protection, fuel gauge, overload protection, automatic voltage regulation and a 3 year limited warranty. The HW7500EL specifications are: 7500 continuous watts, 9375 maximum watts, 62.5A at 120 volts, 31.3 A at 240 volts, Big-Bore 420cc 15 HP OHV engine, 6.5 gallon fuel tank, 7 hour run time at 50 percent load, 210 pounds. Generator is Carb compliant (meets California emmissions requirements) and 50 State approved.
Republished by Blog Post Promoter
- Honeywell HW7500E 9375 Watt 15 HP 420cc OHV Portable Gas Powered Home Generator With Electric Start
- Honeywell HW5500E 6875 Watt 11 HP 337cc OHV Portable Gas Powered Home Generator With Electric Start
- ETQ TG72K12 8,250 Watt 13 HP 420cc 4-Cycle OHV Gas Powered Portable Generator with Electric Start
- Honeywell HW6200 7,750 Watt 13 HP 389cc OHV Portable Gas Powered Home Generator
- DuroMax XP4400E 4,400 Watt 6.5 HP OHV 4-Cycle Gas Powered Portable Generator With Wheel Kit And Electric Start