from which does more of our energy come from: electric motors or generators?
the SUN was not a choice. :P
Answer by CC
Generators produce electricity (energy) by converting energy from another source, such as coal, oil, nuclear, good old work (hand cranked generator), water from a waterfall, etc.
Electric motors consume energy, and in doing so convert electric energy into mechanical energy. They can supply power to spin a generator, but that's not an efficient conversion, and still, it would be the generator producing the energy, and the motor consuming energy.
What do you think? Answer below!
Republished by Blog Post Promoter
- are electric generators and electric motors the samething? need by today Thankyou?
- Q&A: electric generators convert mechanical energy into electrical energy?
- How are electric generators and electric motors similar?
- Electric generators and motors? Similar and different?
- How are electric generators and motors not similar?