Explain why electric motors and electric generators are opposites. ?
Answer by Bear B
Electric generators produce electricity (output) and motors use electricity (input).
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
- Q&A: Physics: Explain the difference between an electric motor and an electric generator?
- are electric generators and electric motors the samething? need by today Thankyou?
- How are electric generators and electric motors similar?
- Electric generators and motors? Similar and different?
- How are electric generators and motors not similar?