Electric generators are used to?
A. produce alternating currents in the armature.
B. change electrical energy into mechanical energy.
C. change alternating current into direct current.
D. step voltage up or down.
Answer by CaiZ.StarGazer
Add your own answer in the comments!
Republished by Blog Post Promoter
- How are electric generators and electric motors similar?
- are electric generators and electric motors the samething? need by today Thankyou?
- Is there a solar electric generator? I heard a company in Chicago has manufactured an electric generator that?
- how does AVR of electric generators work?
- Q&A: If you had two Electric Generators and a huge Battery could you sustain indefinite power?