greenpowerscience.com This is a good option for anyone wanting to experiment with DIY solar panels but do not want to use hot solder. This works good if you have a good clean connection and you are willing to sacrifice about 5% of the solar cells over all watt output. You can actually make smaller panels this way increasing the wattage per square meter and saving on glass dimensions. This option works perfectly for joining together broken cells and making artistic designs with solar scraps that really produce power. This option is also perfect for solar model builders as this makes the panel one semi-rigid piece.
DIY Solar Electric Panel SOLDER FREE connections solar power generation
Republished by Blog Post Promoter
- Solar Power Electricity Generation-Solar Power Electricity Generation Is Easy
- A diy electric generator that can power your home with free electricity
- DIY portable solar generator homemade on the cheap!
- Do It Yourself Edison Free Electricity Generator – DIY Edison Generator Construction
- Solar Electricity Generation By Water