diagrams of electric powered generators?
I need them for a school project, where can I find them?
Answer by RB
If you mean a mechanically driven one to generate electricity, most EE textbooks on E+M should have them. You might search for a generator schematic on Dogpile.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Republished by Blog Post Promoter
- Where to get a cheap gas powered electric generator?
- Build Wind Powered Electric Generators ? Guide To Make Wind Electricity From Home
- What kind of support is there for a hydrogen powered electric grid in America?
- Wind-Powered Electric Generators
- Could a natural gas powered electric generator be used to generate electricity for the home cheaper?