Conceptual physics question: angular speed of coil in electric generator?
What happens when the angular speed of the coil in an electric generator is increased?
Answer by Steve
If it is an AC generator, the frequency also increases
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
- vawt low wind speed electric generators jet blade
- Q&A: In an electric generator, a larger coil rotates slower than a smaller one?
- Q&A: Physics – Electric Generators?
- What does a electric generator has to do with physics?
- Please help!!! Question about electric generators! Pls. Experts only. help?