Briggs & Stratton manufactures small engines and outdoor power equipment. For 100 years, we've been building the engines that power the equipment people use to get the job done. That's the reason consumers look for the Briggs & Stratton brand when they shop for power equipment. Hurricanes. Ice storms. Wind storms. You've seen the after-effects, entire communities without power. A generator will ensure your family has the power needed when faced with unexpected outages. Two types of generators are available: portable generators and permanently installed home generator systems. Briggs & Stratton Elite Series products have heavy-duty components and features with a longer warranty to back them up. They perform tirelessly around the home, farm or on the job.
- 8,750 Watts Surge/7,000 Watts Continuous
- Four 120 volt AC outlets, one 120 volt 30 amp locking outlet
- 7 gallon fuel tank with gauge provides up to 8 hour run time at 1/2 load.
- Non-CARB compliant/Not for sale in California
Tweets on Electric Generators
Thames and Kosmos Wind Power 2.0. Build wind powered generators to energize your electric vehicles and charge your rechargeable batteries ht - by clickiz (Clickiz.Com)
Republished by Blog Post Promoter
- Briggs & Stratton Elite Series 13,500 Watt 15 HP Vanguard OHV Gas Powered Portable Generator With Electric Start #030210
- DuroMax XP4400E 4,400 Watt 6.5 HP OHV 4-Cycle Gas Powered Portable Generator With Wheel Kit And Electric Start
- Champion Power Equipment 46534 4,000 Watt 4-Cycle Gas Powered RV Ready Portable Generator With Wheel Kit (CARB Compliant)
- Honeywell HW6200 7,750 Watt 13 HP 389cc OHV Portable Gas Powered Home Generator
- Generac 5724 GP3250 3,750 Watt 206cc OHV Portable Gas Powered Generator