Roswell, GA (PRWEB) May 08, 2012
AlgoSec, the market leader for network security policy management, today announced the launch of Firewall Management 201 with Professor Wool, an educational whiteboard video series focused on addressing common firewall management issues that is presented by Dr. Avishai Wool, CTO, AlgoSec.
Firewall Management 201 with Professor Wool examines key issues and recommendations organizations should consider to improve firewall management in complex and evolving network environments. This lecture series is comprised of brief whiteboard videos that provide key how-to information for facilitating and improving network security management. Professor Wool provides tips for using next-generation and hypervisor-level firewalls without increasing administrative burden and risk and how to simplify and automate firewall change request workflows.
iPhone, iPads, next-generation firewalls and security management automation solutions have greatly changed the way that IT departments should approach network security policy management, said Avishai Wool, CTO, AlgoSec. Recent research conducted by AlgoSec determined that internal processes present more risk to IT departments than external attackers, so it is imperative to understand these management challenges and consider some of the lessons in the videos.
Firewall Management 201 with Professor Wool is a four-part video series, which includes the following lectures:
- WEG Electric Announces Executive Management Changes
- Briggs & Stratton Elite Series 30470 8,750 Watt Briggs & Stratton 2000 Series OHV Gas Powered Portable Generator With Wheel Kit
- coleman electric generator and zero point free energy principal video test
- California Miramar University President Addresses World Trade Center San Diego Asia Desk Business Series
- Thames & Kosmos 555003 Construction Series Electric Generator Kit