- 2000 watts rated, 2100 maximum
- Reliable 125 cc 4 cycle engine
- Easy to use pull start
- 1.5 gallon fuel tank runs for up to 6 hours
- Twin 120V AC outlets
The Honeywell HW2000i provides quiet and efficient power for all your RV needs. It's also great to have when you are ready to go camping, to the beach, tailgating, or just any time you need a reliable and portable power source. Having a generator in your RV or home can prove to be priceless in the case of an emergency or natural disaster when the power can be out for hours or even days.
Producing a powerful 2000 watts of power and weighing in at only 58 lbs., this gasoline powered unit will run up to 6 hours on a full tank of standard 87 octane gas from the pump. The HW2000i provides you two outlets of 12V DC power. The HW2000i is an inverter generator which provides enough clean power to run your high performance electronics like HD and plasma TV's as well as microwaves, laptops, radios, and video cameras. You can count on this generator for reliable, efficient, portable power you can take with you anywhere.
Dimensions: 22.2 in L x 20.5 in H x 11.8 in W
For more information: 2000 Watt Inverter Generator Gas Powered Generator
Republished by Blog Post Promoter
- Honeywell HW2000i 2,100 Watt 125cc 4-Stroke Gas Powered Portable Inverter Generator (CARB Compliant)
- Honeywell HW1000i 1,000 Watt 53cc Portable Gas Powered Inverter Generator
- Honeywell HW1000i 1,000 Watt 53cc 4-Stroke Portable Gas Powered Inverter Generator (CARB Compliant)
- Briggs & Stratton Elite Series 30470 8,750 Watt Briggs & Stratton 2000 Series OHV Gas Powered Portable Generator With Wheel Kit
- Yamaha EF6300iSDE 6,300 Watt 357cc OHV 4-Stroke Gas Powered Portable Inverter Generator With Electric Start